RSA Identity Management and Governance Identity Management and Governance for the hybrid enterprise
RSA Identity Management and Governance: Software that offers a comprehensive, business-driven approach to efficiently deliver appropriate access to applications and data resources, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Identity Management and Governance governs who has access to what applications and data resources based on job requirements and organization-wide security policies.
Deliver efficient and compliant access changes with rapid application on-boarding.
Ensure that all users in your organization have appropriate access to application and data resources, meeting security and compliance guidelines.
RSA Access Certification ManagerReview and validate an employee’s access, ensuring it is appropriate based on their role and job function.
RSA Access Fulfillment ExpressEnable application on-boarding with a lighter-weight approach to provisioning.
RSA Access Request ManagerBenefit from a standard approach to access request, approval, change management, and password management across all resources.
RSA Adaptive DirectoryEnable access management by using model-driven virtualization to create a global view of identity on top of existing identity infrastructure.
RSA Business Role ManagerSupport top-down and bottom-up role creation, discovery and suggestion, and role reviews.
RSA Data Access GovernanceGain visibility into ownership and entitlements across thousands of file shares, servers, and SharePoint sites.
RSA MyAccessLiveEnable cloud-based identity and access management for all applications.
Financial Services Provider Drives Secure, Efficient Access Governance
Data and Spec Sheets
- Access Certification Manager
- RSA Access Fulfillment Express
- RSA Access Request Manager
- RSA Business Role Manager
- RSA Data Access Governance
- RSA MyAccessLive Compliance
- RSA MyAccessLive Request and Provisioning
- RSA MyAccessLive SSO
- Business-Driven Identity and Access Governance: Why This New Approach Matters
- How Access Governance Makes Data Loss Prevention Successful
- IAM Buyer’s Guide: 5 Key Questions to Ask
- Making the Case for Identity-as-a-Service
- The Business Value of Identity and Access Management