RSA Access Manager
RSA Access Manager enables organizations to centrally manage authentication and authorization policies for a large number of users, online web portals, and application resources. Access Manager empowers enterprises to deploy applications more quickly while providing seamless user access with single sign-on (SSO).
What's more, Access Manager is Common Criteria EAL3+-certified.
Access Manager provides the following features:
- Policy-based access controls – Mitigate risk and protect online assets. Ensure only authorized users can access sensitive data within web-based applications.
- Centralized policy management – Reduce costly administration associated with managing authentication and authorization policies separately across multiple applications. Quickly gauge compliance levels and reduce audit costs.
- Unified access control – Achieve unified access control across multiple applications. Reduce IT complexity and administrative costs through centralization and elimination of redundant infrastructure.
- Fine-grained access controls – Mitigate risk with access privileges by select attributes like job function and responsibilities.
- Web single sign-on – Provide a better user experience by allowing your employees, customers, and partners to sign into your web portal just once.
- Delegated administration – Distribute user and access policy management responsibilities.
- Context-aware authentication – Combine single sign-on with risk-based authentication to protect higher-risk resources from fraud.