RSA Access Certification Manager
RSA Access Certification Manager enables your organization to review and validate employees’ access, ensuring they are appropriate based on their business role and job functions and empowering managers to determine whether a users should maintain access or have it revoked.
This offering provides fine-grained visibility into user entitlements, across applications and data resources, whether on-premises or cloud-based. Additionally, through automation, it provides a faster, more accurate completion with more effective results. Your organization benefits by:
- Monitoring who has access to what, how they got it, and who approved it
- Integrating access reviews with existing provisioning systems and service desks for rapid and reliable access change fulfillment that enables business agility
In addition to performing access certification, your organization needs policies that determine what types of access entitlements (or combinations thereof) are appropriate and inappropriate for users.
With RSA Access Certification Manager, your policies can be defined to:
- Prevent "toxic combinations" of entitlements and enforce segregation of duties rules
- Detect when users change business roles, groups, or obtain new entitlements
- Validate that access to sensitive data resources is restricted and automatically detect, report, and remediate violations
- Streamline and automate business processes for the identity lifecycle including joiners, movers, and leavers