RSA BSAFE Crypto Kernel
RSA BSAFE Crypto Kernel offers versions of popular cryptographic algorithms optimized for both small code size and high performance. Unlike alternatives such as open source, our technology is backed by highly regarded cryptographic experts.
BSAFE Crypto Kernel is a collection of cryptographic algorithm implementations provided as source code rather than a software library with a simple application programming interface (API) to keep code size small. BSAFE Crypto Kernel offers multiple implementations of the same algorithm to allow developers the flexibility of trading off performance and code size.
BSAFE Crypto Kernel features include:
- Low-level cryptographic APIs that give developers maximum flexibility in their security implementations with FIPS 140-2 validation.
- High-performance, small code-size implementations of popular cryptographic algorithms offering developers many choices to meet constrained device requirements.
- Broad platform support with customization services available to optimize for specific customer platforms.
- Assembler-level optimizations for popular processors.
- Professional services that help customers tailor our components to meet special requirements.