RSA Archer Risk Management
RSA Archer Risk Management enables organizations to deploy a systematic and methodical approach to identify, assess, decision, treat, and monitor risks to optimize the management of risk consistent with the organization’s risk appetite.
RSA Archer provides an integrated, holistic view of risks facing the enterprise. RSA Archer serves as an aggregation and visualization point for an organization’s risk management program, allowing you to bring risk information together from disparate, siloed risk repositories and identify, assess, decision, treat and monitor risks from one solution. This integrated approach enables you to analyze multiple risks across organizational silos and provide actionable insights to help optimize the performance within a dynamically changing business climate.
- Risk Identification – Risks are catalogued and include description, high level risk statements, responsible business units and individual stakeholders, risk type, risk drivers, the direction of the risk and its volatility.
- Risk Assessment – Risks can be assessed in multiple ways, offering various levels of complexity depending on the maturity of an organization’s risk management program and risk assessment strategy.
- Risk Decisions – The solution enables organizations to have an understanding of the delegation of authority for risk consistent with the organization’s risk appetite by institutionalizing the organization’s risk management taxonomy, accountability for risk and risk management processes.
- Risk Treatment – The solution enables organizations to appropriately address risks based on their appetite to avoid or reject, reduce exposure or transfer risk.
- Risk Monitoring – The solution provides a robust reporting engine that can report on any element of the ERM framework and associated data in the form of an email alert, workflow alert, online report and dashboard. Online reports and dashboards offer drill down capabilities into underlying records to provide business context and root cause analysis.
- Business Context – Gain a complete view of exposure across your organization by relating risks to objects such as controls, objectives, processes, facilities and technologies to integrate risk management with key business processes.
Benefits of RSA Archer Risk Management include:
- Savings – Transform isolated, manual processes into an integrated, automated GRC program, saving time and money.
- Time to value – Implement out of the box or tailor through point-and-click configuration.