RSA Archer Risk Management
RSA Archer Risk Management enables you to proactively address risks to your reputation, finances, operations, and IT infrastructure as part of a governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) program.
The software provides a central GRC management system for identifying risks, evaluating their likelihood and impact, relating them to mitigating controls, and tracking their resolution.
- Central risk management repository – Manage a comprehensive GRC risk program enabled by a central risk repository with project-management, key risk indicators, and loss events. Leverage prebuilt risk assessments or create your own. Use built-in management of risk treatment processes to manage the full GRC lifecycle.
- Adherence to your methodologies – Model and evaluate risk the way that makes sense for your organization.
- Holistic view – Gain a complete view of exposure across your organization by relating risks to objects such as controls, objectives, processes, facilities, and technologies to integrate risk management with key business processes.
- Savings – Transform isolated, manual processes into an integrated, automated GRC program, saving time and money.
- Time to value – Implement out of the box or tailor through point-and-click configuration.
- Flexibility – Choose an on-premise or software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployment and move between environments as your needs change.