RSA Archer Policy Management
RSA Archer Policy Management provides the foundation for your governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) program, with a comprehensive, consistent process for managing the lifecycle of policies and their exceptions.
Our policy management software provides a single point for creating policies, standards, and controls and mapping them to objectives, regulations, industry guidelines, and best practices. It also enables you to communicate policies, track acceptance, assess comprehension, and manage exceptions.
Powered by the RSA Archer eGRC platform, Policy Management enables you to understand what governs your organization and formulate policies that achieve corporate objectives and demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Centralization – Author policies, communicate them to users, conduct training, and view exceptions from a single view
- Savings – Reduce the time and cost to create and update policies, manage exceptions, and demonstrate compliance.
- Efficiency – Automatically distribute content to subject matter experts for review and approval with dynamic, flexible workflows.
- Time to value – Leverage predefined access roles, workflows, reports, and dashboards out of the box, or tailor through point-and-click configuration.
- Flexibility – Choose an on-premise or hosted deployment and migrate between environments as your needs change.
Policy Management also ships with the RSA Archer eGRC Content Library, which provides an industry-leading knowledgebase of eGRC and IT GRC content developed in cooperation with Fortune 1000 clients and top-tier consulting partners.
The Content Library includes:
- Policies – Management positions for defined areas
- Control Standards – 1,100+ guidelines for carrying out policies and measuring policy compliance
- Control Procedures – 6,000+ instructions on implementing Control Standards
- Authoritative Sources – 130+ external mandates
- Assessments – 10,000+ questions grouped for measuring compliance with Control Standards, Control Procedures, and Authoritative Sources