RSA Archer Audit Management
RSA Archer Audit Management puts you in control of the complete audit lifecycle, enabling improved governance of audit-related activities, while also providing integration with your risk and control functions. This solution enables Internal Audit to use a consistent, risk-based audit approach to drive greater efficiency in the execution of the audit plan.
With RSA Archer Audit Management, you can transform the efficiency of your audit department, complete better-scoped audits more quickly, and decrease external audit fees. Features include risk-based prioritization of your audit universe, resource scheduling and staffing, management of audit engagements, creation of audit reports, and tracking of findings and remediation plans.
- Streamlined approach – Centralize audit documentation and processes and correlate audit work papers with evidence, observations, and remediation efforts in a single, access-controlled repository.
- Efficiencies – Share information, repurpose audit procedures, automate workflow and findings generation, and use data for other GRC processes for cost savings and improved accuracy.
- Offline access -- Multiple audit team members can work simultaneously on the same engagements and workpapers while offline and in different locations.
- Audit entity risk assessment -- Define a universe of auditable entities, perform audit entity risk assessments and compare results to assessments conducted by other operational risk management groups within the organization.
- Enhanced resource scheduling and staffing -- Drag and drop capabilities allow quick assignment and management of audit teams. With new Gantt team schedules, managers can quickly find qualified and available audit staff for your engagements.
- Rollup reporting – Roll up audit status and results to business processes, facilities, third parties, applications, stakeholders, and other auditable entities.
- Time to value – Implement out of the box with predefined access roles, workflows, reports, and dashboards or tailor through point-and-click configuration.
- Flexibility – Choose an on-premise or software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployment and move between environments as your needs change.