RSA Archer Governance Risk and Compliance Manage governance, risk, and compliance enterprisewide
- Audit Management
- Business Continuity Management and Operations
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Federal IA
- Financial Close
- Financial Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- PCI Compliance
- Regulatory Change Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Metric and Taxonomy Standardization
- Security Operations Management
- Vulnerability Risk Management
- Policy Management
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Enterprise Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Vulnerability Risk Management
- Security Operations Management
- Incident Management
- Threat Management
- Vendor Management
- Audit Management
- Federal Assessment & Authorization
- Federal Continuous Monitoring
- GRC Platform
- Related Offerings
- News & Blogs
- Learning & Events
- Customer Profiles
Building Your GRC Program
Expanding Your GRC Program
Using GRC Content Library
Reporting and Dashboards
RSA Archer eGRC leads the market in enterprise governance, risk, and compliance (eGRC)—chosen by one in two of the Fortune 100. RSA Archer eGRC allows organizations to build a collaborative eGRC program to manage enterprise risks, demonstrate compliance, automate business processes, and gain visibility into risk and controls.
Because products are built on the flexible RSA Archer eGRC platform, business users can tailor them, create supporting applications, and integrate with multiple data sources without touching a single line of code. The RSA Archer eGRC Community and Exchange provide an active user community and online exchange of applications, content, services, and integrations.
- Efficiency – Ask a question once and use the results to demonstrate compliance with multiple regulations and frameworks.
- Automation – Automate workflow, risk-based scoping, data collection, assessment scoring, and findings generation and notifications to reduce administration.
- Accountability – Assign accountability at all levels of your enterprise hierarchy and infrastructure.
- Collaboration – Enable users across business silos such as IT, finance, operations, and legal to collaborate and align using common processes and data.
- Visibility – Gain a complete view of exposure and gaps across your organization by relating risks and audit findings to objects such as controls, objectives, processes, facilities, and technologies to integrate risk management with key business processes.
Audit ManagementAlign audit plans with priorities and business objectives with a risk-based, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)-standards approach.
Business Continuity Management and OperationsImprove business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management by aligning continuity planning with business priorities.
Enterprise Risk ManagementVisualize and communicate risk at all levels of the enterprise to optimize the performance of your organization.
Federal Information AssuranceComply with FISMA, improve security, and achieve continuous monitoring.
Financial CloseTrack and validate the financial close process efficiently and consistently.
Financial Risk ManagementIdentify, assess, and manage risks for business processes that contribute to financial statement preparation, integrity, and publication.
Operational Risk ManagementTrack and remediate errors and fraud associated with your organization’s people, process, and technology.
PCI ComplianceStreamline processes, automate assessments, and lower costs while protecting against fraud and identity theft.
Regulatory Change ManagementMonitor changes in laws and regulations and document and track the impact on the organization to prioritize efforts and allocate resources.
Regulatory ComplianceLeverage best-practice policies, control standards, authoritative sources, control procedures, and assessment questions for regulatory compliance.
Risk Metric and Taxonomy StandardizationEstablish common-risk language, structure, and appropriate key risk indicators across your organization.
Security Operations ManagementAccelerate and improve responses to security incidents and data breaches by leveraging industry best practices, threat intelligence, and context.
Vulnerability Risk ManagementProactively manage IT security risks using advanced vulnerability analytics and a risk-management framework.
RSA Archer Policy ManagementEstablish policy management for your corporate governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) program.
RSA Archer Risk ManagementOptimize risk management with a systematic approach to identify, assess, decision, treat, and monitor risks.
RSA Archer Compliance ManagementDocument your enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance (eGRC) control framework and respond to policy and regulatory compliance issues.
RSA Archer Enterprise ManagementManage relationships and dependencies within your business hierarchy and operational infrastructure to support governance, risk, and compliance (GRC).
RSA Archer Business Continuity ManagementAutomate business continuity and disaster recovery planning and enable crisis management in one governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC).
RSA Vulnerability Risk ManagementEffectively manage the entire vulnerability lifecycle, from detection and reporting through remediation and verification.
RSA Security Operations ManagementAccelerate and improve responses to security incidents and data breaches by leveraging industry best practices, threat intelligence, and context.
RSA Archer Incident ManagementCentralize and streamline the security investigations response process and prevent attacks before they affect your organization.
RSA Archer Threat ManagementConsolidates threat data and reports on threat remediation activities, enabling a consistent, repeatable threat management process.
RSA Archer Vendor ManagementAutomate the ongoing oversight of vendor relationships, risk assessment, performance review and compliance monitoring.
RSA Archer Audit ManagementManage governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) audit planning, staffing, fieldwork, and reporting and coordinate information among teams.
RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization for Federal Government AgenciesComply with FISMA while improving security.
RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring for Federal Government AgenciesEnable continuous monitoring, mitigate security risk, and comply with FISMA through insight into device security and “worst-first” risk resolution.
RSA Archer GRC PlatformAdapt enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) products to your requirements, build applications, and integrate with other systems.
RSA Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Discover, monitor, and protect the flow of sensitive data such as PII and intellectual property.
RSA Security Analytics
Provide enterprise-wide visibility into network traffic and log event data to reduce attacker free time from weeks to hours.
Detect advanced malware and quickly respond leveraging innovative live memory analysis.
Understand how to leverage advanced technologies to address increasingly stringent availability requirements for both business and IT.
Establish a comprehensive program to manage the quality, integrity, and security of enterprise information and increase its business value.
Manage compliance throughout the enterprise to mitigate risk and control costs.
Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Jump-start your eGRC program with RSA Archer certified experts.
RSA Advanced Cyber Defense
Help to safeguard your organization against advanced, persistent threats and targeted attacks.
- Gartner: 2013 Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management Platforms
- Gartner: 2013 Magic Quadrant for Governance, Risk and Compliance Management
- Forrester: The Total Economic Impact of RSA Archer IT GRC
- IDC: The Case for GRC - Addressing the Top 10 GRC Challenges
- Financial Institutions: Managing Operational Risk with RSA Archer
- Breaking Through the Value Ceiling
- Taking Charge of Security in a Hyperconnected World
- RSA GRC Reference Architecture
- RSA Archer GRC Executive Forum: Key Findings
- The Critical Incident Response Maturity Journey
News & Blogs
Oct 29, 2013New RSA Products and Services Improve Security Operations; Eliminate Security and Compliance Trade-Offs
Oct 29, 2013RSA Extends Big Data Analytics to Help Organizations Identify Highest Risk Vulnerabilities
Feb 25, 2013New RSA Solutions To Help Bring Faster Incident Response That’s Better Aligned to Business Risk
Jan 23, 2013RSA Introduces New Integrated Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management Solution
- RSA Archer Named a Leader in 2013 Gartner MQ on Business Continuity Management
- EMC Pulse GRC
- RSA Archer
Learning & Events
TRAININGRSA Security Training and Certification
- CLICK TO HEAR ALL RECORDED WEBCASTS
Recorded WebcastSOX/Compliance Management Solution Overview
Recorded WebcastRSA Archer Audit Management 5.2
Recorded WebcastRSA Archer Incident Management
Recorded WebcastManaging Third Party Performance and Risk
Recorded WebcastEnabling ISO 22301 Compliance with RSA Archer Business Continuity Management
Recorded WebcastManage ITSG-33 Requirements including Continuous Monitoring