RSA Advanced Threat Management Solution
- Large Enterprises
- Defense industrial base
- Critical infrastructure
- Identify and understand threats
- Detect attacks in real time
- Coordinate response to security incidents
Pervasive Infrastructure Visibility
Optimize Incident Management
Defending against advanced threats requires an adaptive approach, oversight of processes and reporting key metrics. Unlike traditional signature based/end point security solutions, RSA provides an integrated set of tools and services that can easily fit into your existing environment, enabling you to identify, protect, and respond to security incidents rapidly.
RSA provides the most complete product set designed to find and address the unique characteristics of advanced threats that help your organization be:
- Better prepared to manage and respond to advanced threats – RSA provides a platform to manage a large number of log events with full network packet capture and customizable dashboards for viewing threat and vulnerability information. It also delivers real-time and scalable network forensics platform with session replay, signature-free analytics, automated advanced threat and zero-day malware analysis.
- Better positioned to identify, prioritize and respond to attacks– RSA delivers internal and external threat intelligence with the industry's broadest multi-language forensic and investigation capabilities. You can leverage integration with major security intelligence feeds and foundational enterprise security products such as SIEM, IDS, and Next-gen Firewalls
- More coordinated with visibility and reporting across the extended enterprise – RSA solutions are designed to support both IT and Business aspects of managing advanced threats, including identifying key critical assets, managing crisis plans, internal and external communication, and tracking of response activities.
RSA Archer Incident Management
Centralize and streamline the security investigations response process and prevent attacks before they affect your organization.
RSA Archer Threat Management
Consolidates threat data and reports on threat remediation activities, enabling a consistent, repeatable threat management process.
Detect advanced malware and quickly respond leveraging innovative live memory analysis.
RSA Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Discover, monitor, and protect the flow of sensitive data such as PII and intellectual property.
RSA CyberCrime Intelligence Service
Gain insight, uncover malware, and remediate incidents of potential data exposure.
RSA Security Analytics
Provide enterprise-wide visibility into network traffic and log event data to reduce attacker free time from weeks to hours.
RSA Live Intelligence System
Gather advanced threat intelligence and content from the global security community and RSA FirstWatch.
RSA IT Security Risk Management Solution
Proactively identify, classify, and remediate IT security risks.
ADVANCED THREATSWhen Advanced Persistent Threats Go Mainstream
- Advanced Threats Summit 2012 Key Findings
- Breaking Down Barriers to Collaboration in the Fight Against Advanced Threats
- Advanced Threats: The New World Order
- Getting Ahead of Advanced Threats
- Transforming Traditional Security Into Early Warning System for Advanced Threats
US DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICESCase Study: Government Department Boosts Network Immune System with RSA NetWitness
- Large Non-Profit Organization
Service OverviewsRSA CyberCrime Intelligence Service