RSA Web Threat Detection Web Session Intelligence for Online Threat Detection
Real-Time Threat Detection
In-Line Visibility, Without the Hassle
Explore and Compare
Explore product options and get a quote
The RSA Web Threat Detection platform collects and analyzes massive amounts of live data from web traffic to provide web session intelligence, delivering complete visibility into all web and mobile-application activity. This intelligence also powers the software’s behavioral analysis engine, which creates heuristics and rules to detect anomalies, IT security threats, navigation layer fraud, insider threats, business logic abuse, and other malicious activity in real time.
The platform is extremely scalable and easily integrated into the network infrastructure. All data required to perform behavioral analysis is acquired as it is generated from a SPAN port. There is no impact to end users and no HTML tuning required to proactively detect new threats.
RSA Web Threat Detection is deployed at some of the world’s largest eCommerce companies and banks, monitoring nearly half of all U.S. banking traffic. Designed to support how fraud and info-sec teams actually work, RSA Web Threat Detection can help your organization unlock the power of big data to deliver security intelligence and cyber-crime protection.
RSA Adaptive Authentication
Balance security and usability to achieve risk-based authentication.
RSA Security Analytics
Provide enterprise-wide visibility into network traffic and log event data to reduce attacker free time from weeks to hours.
RSA Transaction Monitoring
Detect and protect in real time against online and mobile fraud including sophisticated man-in-the-browser attacks.
RSA Advanced Threat Management Solution
Defend against advanced threats by identifying, protecting, and rapidly responding to security incidents.
RSA Fraud Management Solution
Reduce fraud losses regardless of channel by preventing cybercrime, identity theft, and other threats targeting your customers.
Aite GroupFinancial Institutions, Merchants, and the Race Against Cyber Threats
- Mobile E-Commerce: Friend or Foe? A Cyber Security Study
Ponemon InstituteThe 2013 eCommerce Cyber Crime Report: Safeguarding Brand And Revenue This Holiday Season
Data and Spec Sheets
- Countering Cyber Threats by Modeling "Normal" Website Behavior
- RSA Web Threat Detection Identifies Even the Most Sophisticated Fraud
- RSA Web Threat Detection Identifies Even the Most Sophisticated Fraud for ecommerce Sites
- RSA Web Threat Detection for Financial Institutions Detects Even the Most Sophisticated Fraud
- 2014 Threat Detection Checklist: Six Ways to Tell a Criminal from a Customer
- RSA Web Threat Detection - Identifies Even the Most Sophisticated Fraud
News & Blogs
- CIO UK: Combating Digital Fraud
- SC Magazine: RSA Silver Tail
- 451 Research: Web Threat Detection 5.0
- EMA: RSA Launches a Significant Advancement in Web and Mobile Threat Detection in Web Threat Detection 5.0