VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Midmarket companies
- Enable faster deployments
- Increase flexibility and efficiency
- Lower risk
Email is an indispensible lifeline for communication within your business as well as connecting you with customers, prospects, partners, and suppliers. IT administrators supporting Microsoft Exchange Server are challenged with maintaining the highest possible levels of availability, performance, and application efficiency. At the same time, most struggle to keep pace with relentless data growth while working to overcome diminishing budgets.
EMC has joined forces with the industry’s leading providers of IT infrastructure to create the EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Exchange solution. VSPEX decreases complexity, enables simple and fast deployment, and provides flexibility so that businesses can leverage their existing investments and preferences—all built on infrastructure that’s designed to increase efficiency and performance. Validation of our solutions by EMC ensures predictable performance while eliminating planning, sizing, and configuration burdens.
In addition, VSPEX enables Microsoft Exchange administrators to become more efficient, productive, and able to spend time planning rather than reacting. VSPEX eliminates isolated servers and pockets of storage by transforming your environment from isolated and costly physical systems to fast, efficient, and easy-to-manage virtual systems that leverage EMC storage and backup that are optimized for virtualization along with your choice of servers, networking, and virtualization technology.
The VSPEX for Virtualized Exchange solution leverage AppSync for a self service, service-level agreement (SLA)-driven approach for protecting virtualized Microsoft applications.
Implement the EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Exchange solution with help from the following EMC partners:
Video: Brocade on Channel Opportunities with EMC VSPEX
Video: Cisco on Collaborating on EMC VSPEX
Video: Citrix on Today’s Market and EMC VSPEX
EMC has trained and equipped an elite set of EMC Business Partners with the specific capabilities needed to rapidly deliver the EMC VSPEX proven infrastructure that has been optimized to meet the goals of your business.
Find your VSPEX partner
Become a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller
If you’re a reseller interested in becoming enabled to sell the VSPEX proven infrastructure please access the VSPEX Enablement Center.
Are You a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller?
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 with VMware vSphere
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Design Guide: EMC VSPEX with EMC XtremSF and EMC XtremCache
- Design and Implementation Guide: EMC Backup and Recovery options for VSPEX Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Design Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 Enabled by EMC Next-Generation VNX and EMC Backup
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 with Microsoft Hyper-V Enabled by EMC Next-Generation VNX and EMC Backup
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 with VMware vSphere Enabled by EMC Next-Generation VNX and EMC Backup
- EMC VSPEX with EMC XtremSF and EMC XtremCache
- EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 Design Guide
- EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 with Microsoft Hyper-V Implementation Guide
- EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft Exchange 2013 with VMware vSphere Implementation Guide