VSPEX End User Computing
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Midmarket companies
- Enable faster deployments
- Increase flexibility and efficiency
- Lower risk
Businesses have many compelling reasons for wanting to adopt a virtual desktop infrastructure. You may have experienced the benefits that server virtualization has brought to your business and would like to extend that agility and availability to your end users as virtual desktops. However, the goal of adopting a simple, efficient, and flexible centrally-managed solution is often clouded by the technical complexity, cost, and expertise required to implement such a solution.
The EMC VSPEX End User Computing solution eliminates the planning and configuration burdens that are associated with implementing an end user computing solution. With VSPEX, you can easily deliver virtual desktops to mobile secure desktops, business process desktops, and branch offices in a fraction of the time it took before giving your workforce access to their applications and data when they want, wherever they are, on the device of their choice.
In addition, the VSPEX End User Computing solution enables you to centrally manage, update, and protect your virtual desktop infrastructure. As a result, IT can solve client problems at the data center, dramatically reducing help desk calls, increasing IT staff productivity, reducing costs, and minimizing risks.
Implement the EMC VSPEX End User Computing solution with help from the following EMC partners:
Video: Brocade on Channel Opportunities with EMC VSPEX
Video: Cisco on Collaborating on EMC VSPEX
Video: Citrix on Today’s Market and EMC VSPEX
EMC has trained and equipped an elite set of EMC Business Partners with the specific capabilities needed to rapidly deliver the EMC VSPEX proven infrastructure that has been optimized to meet the goals of your business.
Find your VSPEX partner
Become a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller
If you’re a reseller interested in becoming enabled to sell the VSPEX proven infrastructure please access the VSPEX Enablement Center.
Are You a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller?
- Implementation Guide: VSPEX End-User Computing for 500 Desktops—Citrix XenDesktop 7.1, VMware vSphere
- Design Guide: VSPEX End-User Computing for 500 Desktops—Citrix XenDesktop 7.1, VMware vSphere
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX End-User Computing for 500 Desktops—VMware Horizon View 5.3 and vSphere
- Design Guide: EMC VSPEX End-User Computing - VMware Horizon View 5.3 and vSphere
- EMC Backup and Recovery for VSPEX for End User Computing with VMware Horizon View
- Design Guide: VSPEX End-User Computing for 2000 Desktops – Citrix XenDesktop 7, vSphere
- Design Guide: EMC VSPEX End-User Computing for 2000 Desktops - Citrix XenDesktop 7, Hyper-V
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX End-User Computing for 2000 Desktops - Citrix XenDesktop 7, Hyper-V
- VSPEX End-User Computing: Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 and Microsoft Hyper-V for up to 500 Virtual Desktop
- VSPEX End-User Computing: Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 and Microsoft Hyper-V for up to 500 Virtual Desktops