VSPEX for Private Cloud
- Small- and medium-sized businesses
- Midmarket companies
- Enable choice
- Drive simplicity
- Increase efficiency
VSPEX: Easy Path to the Cloud
The EMC VSPEX Proven Infrastructure is a set of reference architectures proven by EMC and packaged and delivered as complete solutions by your trusted reseller.
With the flexibility to suit your technology preferences, VSPEX is designed to leverage your existing IT infrastructure. You can choose the hypervisor, server, and networking technology that your business demands and combine it with EMC’s industry-leading storage and data protection to create the VSPEX of your own design.
Because VSPEX is tested and validated by EMC, you can deploy it quickly and with full confidence in the interoperability and performance of the stack.
Powered by Industry Collaboration
EMC collaborates closely with leading providers of IT infrastructure to ensure VSPEX can be built with your choice of technology from best-in-class providers. This deep collaboration drives integration between components of your VSPEX solution, resulting in efficiencies that drive the success of your business. EMC’s collaboration within the IT infrastructure industry ultimately ensures that your VSPEX works as intended.
Solutions Available Today
EMC and your trusted reseller currently offer VSPEX solutions for deployment of private cloud based on Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere 5 as well as end-user computing environments based on Citrix XenDesktop and VMware View.
Implement the EMC VSPEX for Private Cloud solution with help from the following EMC partners:
Video: Brocade on Channel Opportunities with EMC VSPEX
Video: Cisco on Collaborating on EMC VSPEX
Video: Citrix on Today’s Market and EMC VSPEX
EMC has trained and equipped an elite set of EMC Velocity Partner resellers with the specific capabilities needed to rapidly deliver the EMC VSPEX proven infrastructure that’s been optimized to meet the goals of your business.
Find your VSPEX partner
Become a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller
Are You a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller?
- EMC VSPEX Server Virtualization for Midmarket Businesses
- EMC VPLEX with EMC VSPEX
- EMC VSPEX Private Cloud
- VSPEX Private Cloud with VMware vSphere 5.1 for 50 and 100 Virtual Machines
- VSPEX Private Cloud with VMware vSphere 5.1 for 125, 250 and 500 Virtual Machines
- VSPEX Private Cloud with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Hyper-V for 50 and 100 Virtual Machines
- VSPEX Private Cloud with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Hyper-V for 125, 250 and 500 Virtual Machines
- EMC VSPEX with EMC VPLEX for VMware vSphere 5.1 - Design & Implementation Guide
- EMC VSPEX Private Cloud: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V for up to 1,000 Virtual Machines
- EMC VSPEX Private Cloud: VMware vSphere 5.5 for up to 1,000 Virtual Machines
- EMC Backup and Recovery Options for VSPEX Private Clouds
- EMC VSPEX Server Virtualization with Microsoft Hyper-V
- EMC VSPEX Server Virtualization with VMware vSphere 5
- EMC VSPEX Server Virtualization with VMware vSphere 5 for the Midmarket
- VSPEX Private Cloud Overview