Virtualizing SAP and Cloud-enabled Infrastructure Solutions
- Large SAP ERP enterprises
- Small/mid-size SAP ERP companies
- SAP upgrades or new deployments
- Lower total cost of ownership and improve agility
- Accelerate SAP deployment times
- Maximize performance and reduce risk
Within many application environments, IT organizations are struggling to successfully address the challenges associated with increasing workloads, data, cost, and managing complexity while being hindered by inflexible infrastructures and siloed environments. Many organizations are turning to virtualization for more efficient, agile, and flexible IT operations to accelerate the time between technology purchase decisions and the ability to effectively exploit new capabilities.
Our customers tell us that reducing infrastructure costs, meeting service levels, increasing operational efficiency, and maximizing performance while reducing risk are of critical importance to ensure business agility and flexibility. With EMC Virtualizing SAP and Cloud-enabled Infrastructure Solutions, organizations can evaluate how to move to virtualization confidently and improve daily operational efficiency while ensuring the highest levels of availability.
Leverage deduplication storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
Safeguard business-critical applications across the data center with high-performance backup and recovery software.
Get continuous data protection with multiple recovery points to restore applications instantly to a specific point in time.
Symmetrix VMAX 20K
Gain higher levels of performance, scale, automation, and availability for hybrid cloud environments.
Get affordable, high-performance unified storage with innovative storage software to realize efficient solutions that are optimized for virtual applications.
Deploy next-generation architecture to enable simultaneous information access within, between, and across data centers.
Maximize return on investment for critical business applications and processes.
Increase IT utilization and efficiency and manage upgrades and backups more easily through application virtualization.
SAP Infrastructure Services
Align your information infrastructure with your SAP application landscapes for optimal protection, performance, and availability.
Virtual Data Center Services
Build a virtualized infrastructure with the performance, flexibility, and scalability to support your private cloud vision with EMC's expertise.
The Virtual Computing Environment (VCE) coalition is a collaborative effort between Cisco, EMC, and VMware to deliver a complete IT infrastructure that integrates best-in-class virtualization, networking, compute, storage, security, and management technologies. VCE’s Vblock infrastructure platforms simplify and accelerate SAP deployments, using a single, preconfigured platform from Cisco, EMC, and VMware’s best-in-class technologies. Boost efficiency, meet service level agreements (SLAs), automate, and simplify IT operations today.
Columbia SportswearColumbia Sportswear Puts Trust in vBlock Infrastructure Platforms for Global SAP Rollout
- Replatforming SAP on VMware and EMC Storage Produces Superior Results for Calloway
- EMC Cloud Enabled Infrastructure (CEI) For SAP Applications
- EMC Cloud Enabled Infrastructure for SAP: Foundation Solution with VMAX Storage
- EMC Cloud Enabled Infrastructure for SAP: Reference Architecture with VNX Storage
- EMC Transforms IT On-Premise Private Cloud Infrastructure for SAP
- Increase Operational Efficiency for SAP Infrastructures with EMC TimeFinder Duplicate Snaps
- EMC Cloud-Enabled Infrastructure for SAP Foundation Bundle - VNX