Microsoft Virtualization and Private Cloud Solutions
- Large enterprises
- Small and mid-size companies
- Virtualized Microsoft environments
- Lower IT cost
- Enable greater efficiency and flexibility
- Deliver higher-quality service for application users
Simplicity and Efficiency
Within many application environments, IT organizations are struggling to successfully address the challenges associated with increasing workloads, data, cost, and management complexity while being hindered by inflexible infrastructures and siloed environments. Many organizations are turning to virtualization for more efficient, agile, and flexible IT operations.
EMC solutions for Microsoft virtualization and private cloud help customers to create an efficient, protected, and easy-to-manage virtual environment that incorporates Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V and Microsoft System Center.
With EMC and Microsoft, it's easier than ever to take advantage of the cost savings of virtualization. EMC can assist you in adopting Microsoft virtualization technologies and accelerating your Microsoft environments to the private cloud with:
- Leading Microsoft consultancy
- Storage technology integration across Microsoft's product portfolio
- Deep experience in information infrastructure for virtual environments
- Participation in Microsoft Fast Track Program
In fact, EMC has won the Partner of the Year award 21 times and has achieved 16 gold and silver competencies including many related to virtualization.
EMC has developed many EMC Proven Solutions that document best practices for confidently deploying and managing virtualized Microsoft environments including:
- Performance and scalability
- Backup, recovery, and deduplication
- Simplified management
- Data protection
Performance and Scalability
EMC's high-performing unified storage solutions provide unsurpassed simplicity and efficiency and are optimized for virtual environments. EMC Symmetrix products offer Microsoft customers true enterprise class storage for mission-critical, virtualized environments.
Backup, Recovery and Deduplication
EMC backup, recovery, and deduplication solutions help to centralize and streamline backup and recovery for virtualized Microsoft environments.
With EMC solutions, you can consolidate servers and leverage our application-aware management and integration with Microsoft System Center to reduce management overhead and simplify management.
You can ensure a high quality of service by leveraging Microsoft virtualization technologies with the latest EMC data protection solutions such as automated failover and failback to ensure data availability and recovery.
Accelerate to the cloud with help from the following partners:
The EMC-Microsoft technology alliance focuses on developing best practices and solutions to virtualize Microsoft applications and transform them to the cloud.
Leverage deduplication storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
Safeguard business-critical applications across the data center with high-performance backup and recovery software.
Automate the entire data replication process through a centralized management console with EMC Replication Manager replication software.
Symmetrix VMAX Family
Make high-end networked storage part of your information infrastructure with systems that take performance, availability, and security to new heights.
Gain a simple, integrated experience for managing EMC VNX, EMC CLARiiON, and EMC Celerra storage systems.
Get affordable, high-performance unified storage with innovative storage software to realize efficient solutions that are optimized for virtual applications.
Develop and migrate applications, manage content, and deploy and manage desktops.
Increase IT utilization and efficiency and manage upgrades and backups more easily through application virtualization.
Microsoft Infrastructure Optimization
Create a simplified, centrally managed infrastructure for your Microsoft server and desktop environments.
Private Cloud and Virtualization Consulting
Gain business agility and flexible, enterprise-scale virtualization for IT with private cloud.
Microsoft Exchange Solutions
Reduce Microsoft Exchange cost and complexity with virtualization and cloud computing to increase service levels, protect data, simplify management.
Enable advanced collaboration and deliver higher-quality service and lower total cost of ownership of virtualized Microsoft SharePoint environments.
Microsoft SQL Server Solutions
Ensure performance, scalability, quality of service, simplified management, and protection of your virtualized Microsoft applications and databases.
- Enterprise Strategy Group: EMC's VNX Family - A Unifying Force in Storage
- EMC Symmetrix VMAX and Microsoft Server Virtualization
- EMC Integration for Microsoft Private Cloud Using EMC VNX Unified Storage
- White Paper: EMC Business Continuity for Microsoft Hyper-V - Enabled by EMC Symmetrix VMAX and SRDF/CE - A Detailed Review
- White Paper: Implementing EMC VPLEX and Microsoft Hyper-V and SQL Server with Enhanced Failover Clustering Support - Applied Technology
- Microsoft White Paper: Disaster Recovery in a Geographically Dispersed Cross-Site Virtual Environment Enabled by the EMC CLARiiON CX4 Platform, EMC RecoverPoint, and Microsoft Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008
- White Paper: EMC Infrastructure for Microsoft Applications in the Private Cloud - EMC Symmetrix VMAX 10K, EMC RecoverPoint/Cluster Enabler, EMC VNX5700, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Consolidation: HyperV and EMC Storage
- Provisioning Storage for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V with EMC VNXe Series
- Solution Overview: EMC and Microsoft Hyper-V: Creating Efficient, agile, and flexible IT Operations
- Solution Overview: EMC NetWorker: Complete Protection for Microsoft Hyper-V
- Deployment Guide: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V on EMC VNXe Series
- Reference Architecture: EMC Virtual Architecture for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Enabled by EMC CLARiiON CX3-40, Microsoft Windows 2008, and Hyper-V
News & Blogs
Learning & Events
On-Demand EventBoost Backup for Microsoft Applications with EMC NetWorker