- Large enterprises
- Small and mid-size companies
- Virtualized SharePoint environments
- Lower IT cost
- Confidently enable advanced collaboration
- Deliver higher-quality service for SharePoint users
Performance and Scalability
Simplicity and Efficiency
For many organizations, Microsoft SharePoint Server has become a cornerstone in enabling employee, customer, and partner communication and collaboration. As SharePoint becomes integral to productivity, users require increasing service levels for performance, availability, access, and data protection.
With the emergence of virtualization and cloud capabilities, organizations are discovering that not only can they lower infrastructure costs, but they can also realize increased efficiency and a lowered cost. They can also quickly implement business processes and operational improvements.
A well-architected information infrastructure can deliver increased efficiency, flexibility, continuity, and agility. By delivering high performance, automated failover and failback, simplified provisioning, and virtual storage provisioning, EMC can lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and improve agility and flexibility for your Microsoft SharePoint environments.
- Tiered/unified storage: Scalability and performance for physical or virtual environments
- Virtual infrastructure: Lower TCO with dynamic server and storage utilization
- Backup, recovery, archive: Unified protection for all Microsoft applications
- Business continuity: Nonstop operations and fast restores
- Enterprise content management: More efficient, faster business processes with compliance and cost savings
- Security: Data security in physical and virtual environments
Accelerate deployment of Microsoft SharePoint and EMC with help from the following partners:
The EMC-Microsoft technology alliance focuses on developing best practices and solutions to virtualize Microsoft applications and transform them to the cloud.
EMC Data Domain
Leverage deduplication storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
Documentum Connector for Microsoft SharePoint
Integrate enterprise content governance and process management into SharePoint team collaboration.
Get continuous data protection with multiple recovery points to restore applications instantly to a specific point in time.
Automate the entire data replication process through a centralized management console with EMC Replication Manager replication software.
EMC Symmetrix VMAX Family
Make high-end networked storage part of your information infrastructure with systems that take performance, availability, and security to new heights.
Get affordable, high-performance unified storage with innovative storage software to realize efficient solutions that are optimized for virtual applications.
Application Development and Integration
Build a new application, enhance an existing one, integrate your applications, or migrate to a new platform.
Develop and migrate applications, manage content, and deploy and manage desktops.
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Define metrics and key performance indicators, and provide the data to inform strategic decision-making.
User Experience and Interactive Media Design
Deliver digital experiences that attract, engage, and retain your customers.
Microsoft Exchange Solutions
Reduce Microsoft Exchange cost and complexity with virtualization and cloud computing to increase service levels, protect data, simplify management.
Microsoft SQL Server Solutions
Ensure performance, scalability, quality of service, simplified management, and protection of your virtualized Microsoft applications and databases.
Microsoft Virtualization and Private Cloud Solutions
Accelerate to the cloud with solutions combining best-in-class EMC-Microsoft virtualization technologies. These solutions help to lower costs, enable flexibility, simplify management, and ensure a higher quality of service for your application users.
AIIMExtending SharePoint? Consider Your Current ECM System
AIIM View OnContent Capture and EMC Captiva Document Capture
- Service Overview: EMC Branding Service for Microsoft SharePoint
- EMC Consulting Services for Microsoft SharePoint
- Service Overview: EMC Website User Experience Assessment
- Technical Documentation: Proven Solution Guide: EMC Unified Storage for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 - BLOB Externalization Enabled by EMC Celerra and Metalogix StoragePoint
- EMC Continuous Protection for Virtualized SharePoint 2010 Farms
- EMC Integration for Microsoft Private Cloud Using EMC VNX Unified Storage
- Remote Disaster Recovery for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Storage-Based Replication
- White Paper: EMC Automated Performance Optimization for Microsoft Applications EMC VMAX, FAST VP, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- White Paper: EMC Infrastructure for Microsoft Private Cloud
- White Paper: The Essential Guide to SharePoint
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and Lync Server 2013 Enhanced by EMC VNX with SMB 3.0 - EMC VNX, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft Lync Server 2013
News & Blogs
Oct 04, 2011EMC and NEC Set High-End Scalability Record
Jun 23, 2010EMC Delivers Information Governance to Unstructured Content
May 04, 2011EMC Enhances Management of Virtualized Microsoft Applications
Learning & Events
On-Demand EventBoost Backup for Microsoft Applications with EMC NetWorker