RSA SecurWorld Channel Partner Program
Our SecurWorld Channel Partner Program has four membership categories (tiers), each with its own requirements and benefits. The more committed you are to RSA’s products and solutions—through training investments and revenue-generating activities—the higher your tier, providing you with higher rewards. The program is thus designed for a mutually profitable relationship.
RSA SecurWorld Channel Partner Program Benefits
The RSA SecurWorld Channel Partner Program provides a wealth of benefits. Many resources are available to all partners, while some are available only to top-tier partners who have met certain criteria.
You can access program benefits through RSA Partner Central (link in left margin), leveraging the following tools and resources to help you market and sell RSA solutions more effectively:
- Education and training – RSA invests heavily in some of the best education and training resources in the industry. Our partners benefit from comprehensive sales, presales, and services training that includes online and instructor-led training, web seminars, Flash presentations, and virtual lab training on the full range of RSA products and solutions.
- Marketing – RSA offers a broad array of marketing tools and resources to help you generate demand and promote solutions to customers in the most effective way possible. With RSA Partner Central, you have 24x7 access to a full range of marketing tools including promotions, campaign materials, and branding guidelines.
- Co-op funds – The RSA SecurWorld Co-op Program is designed to support RSA SecurWorld Premier and RSA Affiliate Elite partners in proactively promoting RSA solutions and services.
- Sales support – RSA provides channel partners with a comprehensive set of resources to develop successful sales campaigns throughout the sales cycle–from identifying opportunities to closing deals.
- Technical support – RSA SecurWorld partners are eligible to receive pre- and post-sales support for those products for which they hold system engineer accreditation. Additionally, all SecurWorld partners have access to Web-based technical support through RSA SecurCare Online.
- Deal Registration Service – All RSA SecurWorld partners meeting the necessary accreditation criteria have access to Deal Registration, which aims to deliver higher financial rewards for partners who engage with customers early on in the sales cycle and, in particular, those partners who drive incremental revenue for RSA. Partners holding approved deal registrations will be solely eligible for any necessary cost relief.
- Performance-based Rebate – The RSA SecurWorld Channel Partner Program has been designed to reward partners for meeting and exceeding RSA product line revenue goals. Targets are agreed on and captured via the RSA Goal Acknowledgement Form (GAF), and rebates are achieved when targets are met.
- Key Performance Objective (KPO) – KPOs are a mutually agreed-on set of specific activities whereby partners can earn additional rebates. KPOs are set in conjunction with performance goals in the RSA Goal Acknowledgement Form.
- RSA Rewards Program – The RSA Rewards Program provides an additional opportunity for partners to earn margin for finding, developing, and closing incremental opportunities for RSA solutions.
- Demo Program – The RSA Demo Program provides SecurWorld partners with access to RSA products and solutions. Partners can use these demos to evaluate RSA products and services for their own portfolios as well as to demonstrate solutions to customers through proofs of concept.
- RSA SecurWorld Communications – The RSA SecurWorld Channel Partner Program has a number of vehicles—from e-newsletters to partner conferences—to help keep you up to date with the latest developments both in the security industry and at RSA itself.