The inforati observe the ebbs and flows of the digital universe and are actively engaged in democratizing the creation and dissemination of information.They are authors who offer insights into its power to change our lives. They are scientists who ponder its definition and analyze its place in understanding the universe. They are entrepreneurs who develop new ways to create, save, exchange, and use it.
Read—and hear—about the new technologies and ideas these innovative experts on information are pursuing and what it all means for our evolving society.
Inforati Files Q&A: Tim O’Reilly
- Entrepreneur Jason Calacanis Describes His Latest Internet Venture
- Business Blogger Paul Kedrosky Talks About Information
- Esther Dyson, Entrepreneur and Commentator, Shares Thoughts on Information and Life
- Craigslist Founder Craig Newmark Talks About His Famous List
- Science Journalist Charles Seife Discusses His Latest Book
- More Inforati Files