Physical Security Solutions
- Security teams
- Security integrators
- Cross-industry enterprises
- Protect your facilities, personnel, and physical assets
- Automate detection alarms, investigation, and incident management
Dynamic Network Security
Efficiency and Trust
Scalability and Availability
Private businesses and public entities have responded to rising concerns about theft, fraud, and terrorism by sharpening their focus on physical security and surveillance systems. These organizations face two key challenges: managing and protecting their ever-growing volume of physical security information and maximizing the performance and utilization of their network and storage infrastructure.
The ability to access the right data at the right time from anywhere is crucial to supporting physical security and surveillance needs. However, comprehensive solutions may be hindered by proprietary software and closed hardware platforms, lack of archive management capabilities, data retrieval wait times or lost data, and content authenticity.
These limitations are amplified by the high expansion costs of legacy video surveillance systems based on closed-circuit television (CCTV), digital video recorders (DVRs), or networked video recorder (NVR) technologies, and nonintegrated IT and physical security systems.
EMC Physical Security Solutions provide an open platform for integrating legacy and state-of-the-art physical security and surveillance infrastructures while using virtualization to increase resource utilization, decrease the number of servers and associated costs, and maximize server manageability.
Leveraging our physical security experts and industry-leading technology, a security team can view real-time video while receiving policy-based and anomaly-based alerts generated from sophisticated software analysis of the data from remote locations and historical archives.
Figure 1. Physical Security
Share content and protect data with business-class network storage.
Video Surveillance Solutions
Manage surveillance data from a range of sources for scalable, efficient storage solutions that address large amounts of video data.
Symmetrix VMAX Family
Make high-end networked storage part of your information infrastructure with systems that take performance, availability, and security to new heights.
Get affordable, high-performance unified storage with innovative storage software to realize efficient solutions that are optimized for virtual applications.
Deploy next-generation architecture to enable simultaneous information access within, between, and across data centers.
- Customer Profile: Densely Populated London Borough Implements EMC Physical Security Solution
- Customer Profile: Eastman Chemical
- Customer Profile: The Kentucky Exposition Center
- Customer Profile: Pechanga Resort and Casino
- Solution Overview: Incident Management Solution for the Public Sector - Enabled by EMC and NICE
- Solution Overview: EMC Physical Security Solution for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Solution Overview: EMC Physical Security Solution for the Utility Industry
- Solution Overview: EMC Physical Security Solution
- EMC Physical Security Solutions: Video Surveillance
- White Paper: EMC Data Protection, Failover and Failback, and Resource Repurposing in a Physical Security Environment - Genetec Omnicast, EMC VPLEX, Symmetrix VMAX, CLARiiON CX4
- White Paper: EMC Physical Security Enabled By RSA SecurID Two-Factor Authentication with Verint Nextiva Review and Control Center Clients - A Detailed Review
News & Blogs
September 14, 2011English Premier League Club Scores the Winner with EMC Unified Storage
Learning & Events
May 21-24, 2012EMC World 2012: Transform IT+Business+YourselfVenetian, Las Vegas, NV