Advanced Medical Imaging Solutions for Healthcare
- PACS imaging centers
- Radiology practices
- Healthcare providers
- Medical research facilities
- Provide rapid and reliable access to images required by physicians—anywhere, any time
- Enable secure multi-site image review anywhere in the clinical service and throughout the enterprise
- Save time and money with solutions that are integrated and tested with EMC PACS and VNA partners
INTEGRATED, TESTED AND CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS
LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP (TCO)
SINGLE, UNIFIED REPOSITORY FOR IMAGES
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME ACCESS
As the utilization of diagnostic imaging has grown, so has the amount of data generated per study and the importance this data plays in completing a patient’s medical record. In turn, storage requirements for imaging data continue to grow, as a primary copy of the information may be kept along with a replicated image for disaster recovery and business continuity.
Compounding this rapid growth of images is the challenge of managing the IT infrastructure with existing departmental imaging systems for Radiology, Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics, and other “ologies.” Organizations must also integrate these images with other critical applications such as the EMR.
Whether your organization is upgrading an existing, “on-premise” PACS, consolidating disparate systems with a vendor-neutral architecture (VNA), or is building a cloud-based PACS/RIS offering, EMC and our partners can help transform your medical imaging strategy. We provide hospitals, imaging centers, and radiology practices of all sizes with a flexible, scalable, end-to-end solution to meet your unique imaging requirements for performance, security, and ease of management.
EMC’s portfolio of imaging capabilities incorporates best-in-class hardware, software, solutions, and services to meet the diverse challenges of your medical imaging strategy today—and to support imaging innovations of tomorrow. We work with industry-leading medical imaging and VNA application partners, system integrators, and service providers to integrate, test, and certify EMC infrastructure with partner applications for enhanced clinical workflow and provider productivity.
Value PropositionsLeverage EMC and our partners to accelerate your advanced medical imaging strategy. Radiologists, cardiologists, and other providers need immediate access to images and reports, anytime, anywhere to make informed patient-care decisions. With our solutions you gain:
- Reliable and highly available storage platforms that provide rapid access to images required by clinicians—anywhere, any time
- Efficiencies and cost reductions through higher asset utilization and virtualization via automation of processes and workflows
- Multi-site image review anywhere in the clinical service and securely throughout the enterprise
- Business continuity and security for your PHI and PII with management of authorized access to it
- Integrated and tested solutions with EMC PACS and VNA partners that save time and cost—and lower TCO over the solution lifetime.
Backup and Recovery Solutions for Healthcare
Strengthen your data protection, streamline backup and recovery, and meet a wide range of service levels for even the largest data volumes.
Cloud Computing Solutions for Life Sciences
Enable pharmaceutical and other life sciences companies to meet health sciences value chain needs.
Collaborative Healthcare Solutions
Make quick, information-enabled collaborative healthcare decisions with centralized medical image sharing and management.
Scale-out NAS Solutions for Healthcare
Consolidate and manage enterprise data and applications with the power, simplicity, efficiency of EMC Isilon.
- White Paper: Key Enabling Technologies for the Transformation of Healthcare: Virtualization and IT-as-a-Service
- Customer Profile: Elliot Health System
- Customer Profile: Jan Yperman Hospital and EMC Medical Image Sharing and Management
- Customer Profile: Bethesda Healthcare System
- Customer Profile: LA County Children's Medical Services
- Customer Profile: St. Dominic Hospital
- Customer Profile: University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System with VNX unified storage and FAST Suite
- EMC Isilon for Healthcare
- Solution Overview: The EMC Medical Image Management with Document Sharing Solution