Documentum Trusted Content Services Advanced security for mission-critical enterprise content
Dynamic Access Control
EMC Documentum Trusted Content Services provides platform security enhancements for sensitive content requiring the highest levels of secrecy and access control. These enhancements consist of advanced content security controls designed for even the most security-sensitive environments.
Adding Trusted Content Services to an enterprise content management system provides an additional security layer for controlling how content is protected, accessed, and authorized under complex, dynamic conditions. Additionally, content accompanying a business process task can be signed electronically including an audit trail to capture the appropriate justification.
Trusted Content Services delivers:
- Repository encryption – Prevent intruders from reading content even if they obtain unauthorized access to repository files
- Electronic signatures – Enable electronic signatures to be associated with any content item such as workflow activity or lifecycle change
- Dynamic access control – Adjust access privileges by changing a user’s geographic location or role
- Logic-based access controls – Enable management of access privileges using logical grouping for heightened security of more complex information
- Digital shredding – Ensure that information cannot be retrieved even with forensic methods that analyze residual magnetism on disks
Transform paper and automate business processes with instant document management that’s easy to deploy and simple to manage.
Captiva Intelligent Enterprise Capture
Convert paper from liability to business advantage by transforming your paper, faxes, and other content into application-ready information.
Document Sciences xPression Enterprise Edition
Generate highly customized, personalized multichannel customer communications for delivery via print, email, Web, fax, and mobile device.
Accelerate development of intelligent case management applications and automate business processes to improve efficiency and compliance.
AIIMMarket Intelligence: eDiscovery and ERM: How Is Records Management Performing
Bruce Silver AssociatesA Practical Approach to Enterprise Records Management
Forrester GroupThe Forrester Wave: Enterprise Content Management, Q4 2011
Data and Spec Sheets
15-Minute Guide15-Minute Guide to Retention Management
15-Minute GuideRedefining Enterprise Content Management in the PostPC Era
15-Minute GuideTaming The Beast: 15 Minute Guide to Records Management: