EMC Documentum xCP Business Process Management IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY, INTELLIGENCE, AND AGILITY
With the growth of information and increased complexity of customer and regulatory requirements, EMC Documentum xCP enables organizations to improve productivity, provide the highest levels of customer service, and evolve quickly as processes and priorities change.
Work Smarter and Faster
xCP process automation and analysis capabilities enable you to automate, manage, and improve processes involving people, information, and systems. Easily model and integrate information within high-volume, people-driven processes, and put all relevant information at a user’s fingertips with an intuitive user experience that also supports Apple iPad and Android tablet devices.
Compose, Don’t Code
Composition capabilities enable the rapid design of solutions that leverage business processes, information models, and multiple data sources including big data. Through an active xCP developer community, you can access xCelerators for sample solutions, libraries, utilities, and best practices to accelerate your time to value. Use model-based composition and reusable components to design and deploy business processes, user experiences, information models, and reports. xCP Developer Community
Dynamic Case Management
xCP enables you to create advanced case management solutions that integrate people, business processes, and information. Case management requires business users to collaborate on a particular case, a virtual folder of all related content.
Traditionally used in social services, healthcare, banking, insurance, and legal environments, case management is a pattern of work that is rapidly expanding into many other industries as organizations recognize that it can be used to make information easily accessible, up-to-date, quickly tracked, and more manageable in the context of business processes.
EMC Documentum xCP DesignerLeverage an all-in-one graphical, design tool for creating xCP solutions that leverage business processes, information models, and data sources.
EMC Documentum xCP UserEmpower users through a modern, intuitive user experience with support for iPad and Android tablet devices and gain intelligence with content and process analytics and dynamic reporting.
- Image Geolocation Extraction xCelerator: Provides a mechanism for extracting the geolocation information from an image in the repository.
- Clean Theme xCelerator: A general-purpose theme that provides a set of classes that can be applied to elements of a page to make them visually appealing such as with shaded columns, rounded corners and buttons with different sizes & colors.
- Simple Document Generation xCelerator: Provides a mechanism for producing basic Word and PDF documents from an XML template, such as an acknowledgement letter or a standardised welcome letter.
- Investigative Case Management xCelerator: Demonstrates how xCP 2.0 can support an integrated justice system, handling case information from the point of an incident being registered through to a case being tried in court and outcome recorded.
- xCPDoc xCelerator: A tool that automatically creates documentation from xCP 2.0 project files.
Automate the capture of paper and electronic documents with intelligent capture for the enterprise.
Automate document recognition and data capture using character recognition intelligence for document identification.
EMC Documentum Retention Policy Services
Automate the retention and disposition of records in compliance with regulations and best practices.
EMC Documentum Platform
Control information and get flexible access to information on the secure, scalable EMC Documentum enterprise content management platform.
Documentum Platform Extensions
Extend platform capabilities for storage, caching, reporting, and handling of high-volume transactional content.
Document Sciences xPression Documentum Edition
Automate the generation of highly customized and personalized multichannel customer correspondence from within your Documentum environment.
Dynamic Case Management
Automate complex, information-intensive processes with dynamic case management to drive better business decisions
Respect investments and integrate applications using Service-Oriented Architecture.
Business Process Improvement
Maximize investments in people, resources, and technology.
Business Process Management
Automate manual business processes to become more agile.
Content and Information
Manage your enterprise content and information holistically.
Deploy content management solutions powered by private cloud technology to achieve greater agility, lower risk, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Create government efficiency through automated case management processes.
Enhance patient care, reduce costs, increase efficiency, and improve the patient experience.
- Forrester Consulting: The Total Economic Impact of Case Management Applications Built On EMC Documentum xCP
Forrester GroupSmart Process Applications, Q2 2013
Gartner, Inc.Gartner Critical Capabilities for Case Management Frameworks, 03/2014
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, 09/2013
- Customer Profile: CNAMTS
- Department of Transport South Africa
- Customer Profile: Generali Hellas
- UniCredit Leasing Croatia
- Customer Profile: Univ-VGZ-IZA-Trias (UVIT) Group
Data and Spec Sheets
ROI CalculatorEMC Documentum xCP Value Analysis
Nov 06, 2012EMC Delivers Documentum xCP 2.0 to Transform Business Solution Development and Depoyment
Jul 23, 2012City of Sacramento Transforms Legislative Processes and Improves Public Service with EMC Documentum xCP
Mar 07, 2012Global Financial Services Firm Increases Capacity 35% With EMC Documentum xCP
- KMWorld: KM Helps Local Governments Do More with Less
- KMWorld: Case Management—A Better Way
- KMWorld: The Case for Humans: Where BPM Falls Short
Learning & Events
Recorded WebcastReal-World Success Stories: 5 Case Studies in BPM and Case Management
Recorded WebcastSmart Process, Smart Apps
EDUCATIONView learning paths and training courses by role