EMC Documentum xCP User
EMC Documentum xCP User improves the productivity of business users by automating business processes. It empowers users to work smarter and faster with a new modern user experience and allows users to work from anywhere with Apple iPad support. Finally, it adds significant dynamic reporting enhancements including content and process analytics for increased intelligence.
xCP User delivers:
- Operational efficiency – Automate repetitive, manual business processes and handlings exceptions.
- iPad support – Make solutions accessible from anywhere you work.
- Inline document viewing and markup – Zoom, print, rotate, and search content with the included web-based, zero-footprint viewer. Add, delete, reorder, and extract document pages. And, support third-party viewers with included pluggable document viewer framework.
- Powerful analytics – Understand, predict, and improve business performance by leveraging real-time, historical, full-text and external content and process analytics.
- Comprehensive reporting – View dashboards, charts, and dynamic reports. Dashboards are associated with roles to ensure that each worker receives access to the information they need to help improve decision-making.
- Proactive monitoring – Issue alerts and notifications on critical thresholds, key performance indicators, milestones, and deadlines.
- Electronic forms – Accelerate work processing, eliminate manual data entry errors, and ensure data accuracy and completeness with seamless integration of electronic forms created with industry-standard tools. Forms are a critical on-ramp for case management, allowing data to be captured and validated before starting a business process or case.
- Collaboration – Foster collaboration that helps divide the workload while it multiplies success. Supported collaboration styles include requests for information, sharing or delegating tasks, collaborative content creation and review, or multi-party discussions.
- Work queues – Distribute work intelligently and automatically across teams based on worker skill sets. Work queues balance and prioritize workloads among a large set of uniform end users. They are also used to prioritize large task volumes so that high-value requests receive a rapid response.