EMC Documentum xCP Designer
EMC Documentum xCP Designer enables you to rapidly design new information-centric solutions that leverage business processes, information models, data sources including Big Data, user interfaces, and xCelerators.
xCP Designer delivers the industry’s first unified solution-design tool that integrates process design, user-experience definition, dynamic report creation, information modeling, and comprehensive data services into a single, easy-to-use environment.
xCP Designer delivers:
- Graphical, “drag-and-drop,” design environment – Use xCP Designer to compose instead of writing custom code, which can accelerate development and deployment of solutions by up to 50 percent. xCP Designer contains a full library of pre-built UI widgets, business-process activity templates, and data services.
- Best practices – Enable team development best practices so multiple people can simultaneously work on the same xCP solution. And, integrate source-control management to leverage software development best practices.
- Ease of use – Enable non-technical users to easily create and optimize process models. Move between development, test, and production environments through a single click of a button. Share and reuse solution artifacts by packaging them for easy deployment, eliminating manual steps.
- Business rule management – Manage business rules in the context of cases and business processes. Configure rules as functional expressions, and use them to drive process-flow logic through user actions, activity triggering, response events, validations, transitions, and process/activity timers.
- Data services – Reduce the cost of coding and maintaining connections with external systems by leveraging standards-based messaging within a business process. This enables you to exchange data with and trigger actions in other business systems of record, such as CRM, ERP, and databases, at runtime. No custom code required!
- Business process modeling – Leverage business events, expressions, relationships, and stateless process to model any kind of business logic needed and guide end users to the next best action.
- Process and content analytics – Drive better business decisions and outcomes by reporting on any information or process anywhere within the solution. Extract context from information by leveraging built-in taxonomies and natural language processing. Detect patterns in information with discovered metadata, and access full-text search and facets within your solution.