Documentum Services for SAP Content management and certified archiving for SAP
Reduce System Costs
Use EMC Documentum Services for SAP to combine your SAP business applications with the powerful content management and compliance capabilities of the EMC Documentum platform.
EMC products that integrate Documentum with SAP include:
- EMC Documentum Archive Services for SAP – Provides a key component of an SAP information lifecycle management (ILM) solution with certified support for SAP ILM 3.0. Archive Services for SAP stores information in EMC Documentum Content Server to offload it from SAP production systems, and extends and enforces the retention policies created in SAP ILM.
Additionally, Documentum stores and migrates these archives to multiple storage tiers based on aging, importance, and service-level criteria—all transparent to SAP business users. The result is an optimal and efficient SAP archive that preserves information, as required by business use, regulation, or policy while remaining accessible for decision support and eDiscovery.
- EMC Documentum Content Services for SAP – Integrates content managed in Documentum with SAP business objects and processes. SAP users can access business content directly from their desktops, eliminating the time and costs associated with searching for, filing, and storing documents.
- EMC Documentum Process Services for SAP – Provides business application programming interface (BAPI)-compatible Web Services interfaces for Documentum and enables SAP integration with EMC Documentum xCP business process management.
EMC Documentum Platform
Control information and get flexible access to information on the secure, scalable EMC Documentum enterprise content management platform.
EMC Documentum Retention Policy Services
Automate the retention and disposition of records in compliance with regulations and best practices.
EMC Documentum xCP Business Process Management
Automate content-intensive business processes to increase operational efficiency, make better decisions, and reduce risk.
EMC Kazeon eDiscovery
Conduct e-discovery on electronically stored information to meet legal, compliance, and regulatory obligations.
EMC Enterprise Archiving Solution
Control structured and unstructured information growth while significantly reducing costs with live archiving and application retirement solutions.
Deploy content management solutions powered by private cloud technology to achieve greater agility, lower risk, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Forrester Research, Inc.The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Content Management, Q3 2013
Data and Spec Sheets
- EMC Documentum Process Services for SAP
- EMC Documentum Records Manager
- EMC Documentum Archive Services for SAP
- EMC Documentum Content Services for SAP