Documentum Retention Policy Services Policy-based auto-retention and records management
EMC Documentum Retention Policy Services automates content retention and disposition and allows for holds and content immutability for typical or informal records management. Retention Policy Services enables compliance with regulations and organizational best practices and can manage large volumes of records without modifying end-user behavior.
Retention Policy Services can be added to any supported EMC Documentum environment and is the base product of the modular EMC Documentum records management family.
Retention Policy Services delivers:
- Conditional retention policies – Automate records requirements with event-based retention for workflows and business processes
- Automatic protections – Apply policies automatically to minimize end-user involvement and maximize policy adherence
- Lifecycle controls – Manage documents using the appropriate retention policy for their lifecycle phase
- Hold application and management – Suspend disposition based on investigation and provide an interface with audit trails for the legal team
- Automatic disposal – Configure automatic deletion at policy end or set mandatory conditions and approvals prior to disposal
- Notifications – Alert record owners when content is eligible for disposition and track and report upon destruction
- Expiration dates – Ensure the systematic disposal of nonrecords content when no retention policy or litigation hold has been applied
Transform paper and automate business processes with instant document management that’s easy to deploy and simple to manage.
Captiva Intelligent Enterprise Capture
Convert paper from liability to business advantage by transforming your paper, faxes, and other content into application-ready information.
Document Sciences xPression Enterprise Edition
Generate highly customized, personalized multichannel customer communications for delivery via print, email, Web, fax, and mobile device.
Automate information-intensive business processes for better decision-making with EMC Documentum xCP.
AIIMMarket Intelligence: eDiscovery and ERM: How Is Records Management Performing
Bruce Silver AssociatesA Practical Approach to Enterprise Records Management
Forrester GroupThe Forrester Wave: Enterprise Content Management, Q4 2011
AJC International, Inc.Streamlining Invoice Processing Increases Visibility and Frees up Accounts Payable Staff
AstraZenecaPharmaceutical Giant Ensures Document Archiving Accuracy, Achieving Efficiencies
Data and Spec Sheets
15-Minute Guide15-Minute Guide to Retention Management
- EMC File Intelligence: How to Understand and Secure Your Content - A 15-Minute Guide
15-Minute GuideRedefining Enterprise Content Management in the PostPC Era
15-Minute GuideTaming The Beast: 15 Minute Guide to Records Management: