Compliance and Security
The EMC Documentum platform provides essential capabilities for managing enterprise content and is the foundation for our enterprise content management and intelligent case management offerings. The Documentum platform adheres to the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard and supports a broad range of operating systems, databases, application servers, and enterprise applications.
The Documentum platform delivers:
- Industry-leading content management – Reduce risk with a proven, powerful platform
- Unified platform and code base – Simplify administration, security, and user management
- Open, standards-based architecture – Support diverse environments within a service-oriented architecture
- Content analytics and federated search – Improve search results with automatic metadata extraction, auto-classification, and federated search
- Compliance and security – Control repository access and improve compliance through fine-grained authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Global distributed deployments – Support global environments with multilanguage support and localization
EMC Documentum Platform Extensions
EMC Documentum platform extensions ensure high performance in globally distributed enterprise content management environments with high-volume transactional storage. Documentum platform extensions include a highly scalable repository for store-and-retrieval applications that require rapid content ingestion, efficient database storage, and secure access.
Documentum Platform Extensions deliver:
- High-volume transactional content and processing – Ingest rapidly and process high volumes of content and metadata
- Lightweight system objects – Reduce database footprint to lower associated storage and maintenance costs
- Bidirectional, commodity hardware caches – Read/write content to ensure high-performance, low-latency response times
- Policy-based storage optimization – Reduce storage costs by compressing files and distributing content across storage tiers
- Storage platform integrations – Access transparently NetApp SnapLock addressed storage or EMC Atmos cloud storage
- Out-of-the-box and custom reports – Write and access reports based on templates or embedded Crystal Reports
Transform paper and automate business processes with instant document management that’s easy to deploy and simple to manage.
Captiva Intelligent Enterprise Capture
Convert paper from liability to business advantage by transforming your paper, faxes, and other content into application-ready information.
Document Sciences xPression Enterprise Edition
Generate highly customized, personalized multichannel customer communications for delivery via print, email, Web, fax, and mobile device.
Accelerate development of intelligent case management applications and automate business processes to improve efficiency and compliance.
Forrester GroupThe Forrester Wave: Enterprise Content Management, Q4 2011
Agility LogisticsEnhanced Document Access, New Efficiencies, and Increased Customer Satisfaction
E.ONIntegration of EMC Documentum into an SAP Environment Simplifies Passive Cycle Management
PostelEMC Helps Communication Services Company Expand and Integrate Document Management Services
Data and Spec Sheets
- EMC Documentum Content Server OEM Edition: The Best Embeddable Content Platform
- EMC Documentum Mobile
- Data Sheet: EMC Documentum Platform
15-Minute GuideRedefining Enterprise Content Management in the PostPC Era
- EMC Documentum Business Object Framework
- EMC Documentum xPlore 1.1: Disaster Recovery Using EMC Networker