EMC Captiva Invoice Capture
EMC Captiva Invoice Capture transforms paper invoices into digital images, automatically capturing, validating, and delivering the invoice data into workflow process, content management, and ERP systems.
By automating the capture and validation of invoices, organizations reduce processing times, streamline the approval process, and shorten invoice-retrieval times to seconds. Businesses gain better visibility into the overall accounts payable process, and can take advantage of early payment discounts for significant cost savings.
Captiva Invoice Capture delivers:
- Invoice data capture – Reduce manual data entry by automatically recognizing invoice data including line item details.
- Vendor invoice identification – Improve productivity by recognizing vendor invoices easily, without pre-sorting or manual steps.
- Business rules and validation – Validate purchase order and invoice data accurately using hundreds of built-in business rules.
- Automatic document learning – Intelligently learn new vendor invoice documents in production, streamlining the setup and ongoing maintenance of an invoice capture project.
- Integration with SAP – Deliver captured invoice data directly into SAP.
- Single, multi-page invoices – Handle single and multi-page invoices without manual processing steps.
- Exception handling – Route problem invoices to queue for quick problem resolution.