EMC Documentum IRM Services for ApplicationXtender
Information security breaches are usually the result of insiders taking or sending confidential material beyond an organization’s walls. Fortunately, maintaining persistent control of information is now possible, even if a document passes beyond the firewall.
EMC Documentum IRM Services for ApplicationXtender provides information control by assigning rights protection policies to documents as they exit or are emailed from the ApplicationXtender repository. IRM Services for ApplicationXtender integrates dynamic rights management capabilities into document management solutions so information security can be maintained, regardless of where the information resides.
EMC Documentum IRM Services for ApplicationXtender delivers:
- Information security — Leverage robust information controls such as watermarking, rights expiration, and guest access.
- Protection beyond the firewall — Secure sensitive information even after it exits the repository or passes beyond the organizational firewall.
- Access control — Specify with document field-level precision which users or groups of users are able to access information.
- User-driven controls — Empower end users with dynamic information controls to revoke or alter access permissions to sensitive information.
- Version control — Ensure only the current version of a document is accessible to users