One-Time Password Specifications (OTPS)
The One-Time Password Specifications are specifications produced by RSA Security in cooperation with secure systems developers for the purpose of simplifying integration and management of strong authentication technology into secure applications, and to enhance the user experience of this technology.
RSA Security plans further development of OTP specifications through mailing list discussions and occasional workshops, and suggestions for improvement are welcome. As for our PKCS documents, results may also be submitted to standards forums. For more information, please use our contact form.
Contributions for OTPS are welcome! Please read our contribution agreement.
- Fifteenth draft of OTP Kerberos now available
- The EAP Protected One-Time Password Protocol (EAP-POTP) v1.0 is now available
- Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol Version 1.0 Revision 1 now available
- Third draft of OTP-TLS Version 1.0
- Fourth draft of 1- and 2-pass version of the Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol now available
- OTP-WSS-Token: Web Services Security One-Time Password Token Profile Version 1.0
- Open Specifications for the Integration of One-Time Passwords with Applications (pdf)
- PKCS #11 and MicrosoftTM CryptoAPI Mechanisms for One-time Password Tokens (pdf)
- EAP-POTP: An Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Method for OTP Algorithms (pdf)
- Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) (pdf)