Disaster Recovery Solutions
- All enterprises
- Provide cost-effective enterprisewide disaster recovery (DR) of backup data
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) by eliminating tape
Simple and efficient DR
Improve business results
Disaster recovery (DR) is a significant challenge for many organizations. While replication is the preferred method for automating the protection of storage against site failure, it is prohibitive in many situations. Cost considerations, bandwidth constraints, and complexity are key obstacles. As a result, many organizations still rely on trucks to move backup copies offsite for DR, which is arduous at best and risky at worst.
EMC Disaster Recovery solutions provide a way out. By sending only deduplicated and compressed data across the network, EMC deduplication storage systems require a fraction of the bandwidth, time, and cost compared to traditional replication methods.
These solutions make it possible for organizations to easily and cost-effectively replicate backup data for disaster recovery purposes and, in doing so, reduce business risk, IT complexity and overall total cost of ownership.
- Comprehensive – Leverage enterprisewide disaster recovery for backup to protect your business-critical data.
- Improved efficiency – Gain up to 99 percent bandwidth efficiency, DR is much faster and, most importantly, cost-effective.
- Better flexibility and scale – Meet specific service-level agreements (SLAs) or infrastructure requirements as environments scale.
- Simpler disaster recovery – Discard cumbersome, risky tapes.
EMC Data Domain
Leverage deduplication storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
EMC Data Protection Advisor
Powerful, unified data protection management with automated monitoring, analysis, and reporting across backup, replication, and virtual environments.
EMC Disk Library for mainframe
Store various data types with EMC Disk Library for mainframe, a full mainframe virtual tape library with traditional and deduplication storage support.
Centralize backup and recovery, bridging traditional and next-generation data protection to safeguard information across the data center.
Advanced Thread Report
News & Blogs
March 6, 2012EMC Delivers “No Compromise” Technology, Solutions and Services for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
January 19, 2012EMC Leads Market for Purpose Built Backup Appliances with 3X Share of Nearest Competitor
October 19, 2011European Customers Rely on EMC to Transform Backup and Accelerate VMware Implementations
November 15, 2011EMC NetWorker Drives Backup Transformation
Training & Events
On-Demand WebcastAvamar Transforms Next-Generation Backup and Recovery at Ecolab
On-Demand WebcastEMC’s Complete BC/DR Solution
On-Demand WebcastAccelerating Your IT Transformation