EMC Data Protection Advisor Unified Data Protection Management
Learn More and Get a Quote
Explore product options and get a quote
EMC Data Protection Advisor offers:
- Enterprise scale and performance
- Broad environment support
- 360-degree view of entire data protection environment
- Real-time analytics for services predictability
- Multitenant data protection management
- Rapid self-service protection verification with single-click auditing
- Robust, comprehensive, and flexible reporting
- VMware integration
Enterprise Strategy GroupBest Practices in Data Protection Monitoring
Enterprise Strategy GroupRaising Data Protection Visibility with EMC Data Protection Advisor v6
IDCDelivering Tomorrow’s Backup and Recovery Infrastructure
- Cal-Israel Credit Cards Ltd.
- Healthcare Provider
- North American Agricultural Insurance Provider
- Ochsner Health System
Data and Spec Sheets
Learning & Events
Why try a new approach to data protection management? You'll know in 60 days.
Data Protection Advisor Trial Download Instructions
Step 1. Fill out the registration form.
Step 2. Download your copy of EMC Data Protection Advisor 6.
Step 3. After downloading Data Protection Advisor 6, you’ll receive an email from DPATrialLicense@emc.com for the free 60-day trial license request.
Data Protection Advisor Trial Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What versions of Data Protection Advisor can I download?
Answer: Data Protection Advisor 6.0 (and above) is available for trial downloads.
Question: How can I request a trial license key?
Answer: You’ll receive an email from DPATrialLicense@emc.com regarding a trial Data Protection Advisor license. Simply complete the form, and a trial license will be sent to you.
Question: What information do I need to submit with the trial license key request?
Answer: In order to provide the proper Data Protection Advisor trial license, your request should contain the following information: your name, job title, and email address, company or organization name and address, and data protection environment information which Data Protection Advisor will monitor during the trial period (required for trial licenses):
- Capacity (in terabytes) of EMC Avamar environment
- Capacity (in terabytes) of EMC NetWorker environment
- Number and make of other backup clients which Data Protection Advisor supports (e.g., IBM TSM, Symantec NetBackup)
- Number of VMware servers
- IP address of the server where DPA will be installed
Question: How long does it take to get a trial license?
Answer: It usually takes 48 to 72 hours to get a license activation code (LAC) for the trial license.
Question: I haven’t purchased Data Protection Advisor, but am interested in starting or am currently in a trial period and have support questions; who should I contact?
Answer: You can post your prepurchase questions in the Data Protection Advisor Support forum. A team of subject matter experts will respond to your inquiry.
Access our complete Data Protection Advisor Trial FAQs for information on activating a trial license, installation, and getting started.