EMC Customer Reference Program
Engage, Express, and Explore
EMC invites you to join our Customer Reference Program and share your successes with EMC solutions, products, and services.
The EMC Customer Reference Program is a way we recognize you, our valued customer, for your innovations with EMC technology. The program enables you to leverage your success story to gain positive exposure and brand awareness with a global audience.
You can share your experiences in a number of different ways including videos, written profiles, or sales reference calls. Select your level of participation based on your time and corporate policy.
As an EMC customer reference, you can:
- Engage with industry peers, EMC executives, and press and analyst communities
- Express and showcase your organization’s success
- Explore the EMC customer reference community and discover reference opportunities for you to share your EMC story
- Enhance your status in the industry as a thought leader
- Access exclusive networking events
- Receive recognition via industry award nominations
"My team and I have done a couple of videos with EMC over the past three years. We do them for several reasons. First of all, they're fun and a reward for the hard work we've put in. You have to celebrate your successes in this business or it is a thankless one. Secondly, the videos are a terrific way to promote what we've done internally (throughout our management team). That internal promotion shows that we're good stewards of our data infrastructure and paves the way for us to do more in the future. And finally, it shows our patients and community that we're committed to the use of technology to enhance patient care whether it is through the use of electronic medical records and medical administration checks or best-in-class storage and backup, recovery, and archiving solutions."
Scott Heffner, Network Operations Manager
Wentworth Douglass Hospital
Cussdfsdftomer Success Showcase
- Find out how cloud transforms IT for EMC customers
- Learn how T2 Systems transforms business operations with EMC VSPEX
- EMC announces new XtremSF Flash