EMC Kazeon eDiscovery Automated, accurate, repeatable, efficient and defensible e-discovery
EARLY CASE ASSESSMENT
DYNAMIC SEARCH AND IDENTIFICATION
EMC Kazeon eDiscovery automates the identification, collection, preservation, processing, analysis, review, and policy-based management of unstructured content for event-directed investigations such as e-discovery, e-disclosure, regulatory and compliance audits, and internal investigations. The system collects electronically stored information (ESI) from numerous repositories and applications to deliver defensibility, audibility, and continuity.
With EMC Kazeon eDiscovery, legal, compliance, and IT teams can respond rapidly and efficiently to event-driven investigation demands and ongoing information governance needs. As a part of a complete information governance strategy, the system can discover, classify, manage, and preserve information according to business value and legal risk.
EMC Kazeon eDiscovery:
- Performs in-house e-discovery quickly and accurately to determine litigation risk and legal strategy
- Reduces or eliminates outsourcing costs through automated and repeatable in-house e-discovery processes
- Places potentially relevant information on legal hold in-place to prevent spoliation and limit private information
- Identifies relevant information quickly with keyword, proximity, concept, and Boolean search capabilities
EMC Documentum Information Rights Management
Prevents unauthorized access to secured content, enabling organizations to maintain control of information rights beyond the firewall.
EMC Documentum Retention Policy Services
Enables automated retention and disposition of records in compliance with regulations and best practices.
EMC Kazeon File Intelligence
Gain visibility over content wherever it lives for control, compliance, and IT efficiency.
- 15 Minute Guide to eDiscovery and Early Case Assessment
- 15 Minute Guide: Understand and Secure your Content
- 15 Minute Guide: 15-Minute Guide to Protecting and Controlling Content Wherever it Resides
- Realizing eDiscovery Benefits with SourceOne eDiscovery
Data and Spec Sheets
Training & Events