- Service Overview: EMC Backup and Recovery Assessment for SAP
- Service Overview: EMC Data Subsetting for SAP
- Service Overview: EMC Sizing and Landscape Design for SAP
- Service Overview: EMC Unicode Conversion for SAP
- Solution Overview: EMC Backup and Recovery for SAP
- Video: SAP Infrastructure Sizing and Design
- Video: Information Infrastructure for SAP Environments
SAP Infrastructure Services help enable growth, speed deployment, and reduce the risk and cost within your SAP application environment. We help provide the flexibility to meet your service-level agreement requirements for performance, scalability, and availability with deep expertise in both SAP and infrastructure technology.
A typical SAP landscape includes several SAP solutions across multiple instances with data exchanged and replicated throughout. As service-oriented applications are deployed, application landscapes continue to get more federated, with more applications being integrated to support web-based employee, customer and partner events. As a result, SAP administrators are constantly challenged to develop an effective infrastructure strategy aligned to business goals.
SAP Infrastructure Services align your information infrastructure with your SAP application landscapes for optimal protection, performance, and availability. We have developed a pragmatic approach to help you:
- Gain understanding of your unique SAP environment.
- Extend your understanding of infrastructure requirements.
- Maximize the full range of your SAP investments.
SAP Infrastructure Services help you:
- Accelerate and lower risk of deployment, management, and conversion.
- Enable future growth and expansion of your SAP landscape.
- Align your information infrastructure and applications requirements.
- Address requirements for information security, data replication, data management, archiving, and tiered storage.