Capitalize on our expertise in business process analysis, user experience design, and technical infrastructure to convert your strategic vision for collaboration into an intuitive, easy-to-use system.
Today’s workplace comprises virtual teams of employees, customers, and partners, bringing increased pressure on organizations to create collaboration environments for discussing and sharing ideas. Determining the best strategy for your company requires planning for:
- User experience
- Information architecture
EMC takes a phased approach to implementation. From envisioning through development to deployment, we lend support to:
- Interview employees, assess current processes, qualify processes suitable for portal-enablement, inventory content, create a concept model, and establish governance policies.
- Use the established requirements to develop preliminary designs and test them with users. We then build the servers and completely test system functionality and security.
- Conduct pilots, perform user acceptance testing, assess results, and train users. We resolve any issues, perform knowledge transfer to the operations team, and go live.
EMC’s proven methodology leverages best practices and reusable components, provides subject matter expertise, and aligns stakeholders using an iterative design process. Our user-centered approach ensures that your system will support both business goals and users’ needs and behaviors.
- User Experience and Information Architecture
Cut transaction time, improve productivity, and save costs with easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces. EMC consultants create designs that enable users to quickly accomplish tasks and access information.
- Custom Application Development
Develop a new application, enhance an existing one, or migrate to a new platform using Microsoft, Unix, or other technologies.
- Business Process Management
Automate your business processes to become more agile, respond rapidly to changes in the marketplace, and increase workforce productivity.