Enterprise content management (ECM) strategy consulting clarifies business objectives prior to implementation. We develop a roadmap and business case to shape your business needs into a solution vision. Our ECM methodology and pre-packaged EMC Documentum configurations help achieve faster results, higher user acceptance, and long-term value.
Leading industry analysts believe that 80 percent of business activities are supported by unstructured content. Yet bringing content management to an enterprise level can be challenging. By not taking a strategic approach, your organization may lack the following:
- Best practice use.
- Enterprise information sharing.
- Project leadership.
- A clear business case and ECM roadmap.
- User adoption.
Our approach is based on extensive deployment experience and best practices. Instead of “rushing to build,” we take the time to construct a strategic yet simple ECM strategy. EMC consultants help you:
- Understand your ECM maturity.
- Map your content assets.
- Adopt an enterprise “core solution” approach.
- Create an ECM roadmap and business case.
Set up an ECM program and change management.
To accelerate return on your ECM investments, you need to deliver simple functionality to a wide user base as quickly as possible. Our strategy services enable rapid deployment and easy adoption. We:
- Take a “thin and wide” approach without using point solutions.
- Define a repeatable implementation process.
- Establish information governance through unified access and security tools.
- Share information across organization boundaries.
- Initiate cross-functional collaboration.
- Balance standardization and customization.
ECM Roadmap Study
Answer the why, what and how questions of ECM with a roadmap study that includes strategic requirement, solution vision, change management strategy, roadmap, and business case.
Enterprise Core Solution
Achieve fast results and easy user adoption with our best practice approach for deploying enterprise content management.
ECM Program Management
Take advantage of our detailed planning and management of your enterprise ECM program including a Center of Excellence.