EMC Consulting delivers interoperability between the Documentum enterprise content management platform and applications such as Notes, PeopleSoft, SAP, and SharePoint. Our Documentum Foundation Services Extensions reduce content redundancy and facilitate information exchange between business users.
Your business depends on common enterprise applications to support its operations. While these applications may streamline functional processes, they can also create information silos and redundancy across lines of business. Removing these inefficiencies can be costly and difficult in terms of:
- Content transfer
EMC Consulting offers Documentum Foundation Services Extensions.
Pre-packaged web services and client components that use Documentum to extend content management across applications. Common application functions can then be tailored to your specific requirements, such as:
- Archiving or drag-and-drop functionality between Notes and Documentum environments.
- Seamless participation of PeopleSoft users in Documentum workflow processes.
- Using Documentum to link data records, reports, and unstructured content to business processes performed by SAP users.
- Applying content management features like workflow, transformation, subscription, and access control to SharePoint users.
Business productivity and effectiveness improves significantly when enterprise business applications use a common content management platform to:
- Enhance secure archiving support for metadata, content, and attachments among email environments.
- Streamline business processes by matching application data to forms and content through active workflows.
- Improve customer responsiveness by linking application data and external content to reduce access time.
- Leverage the value of client software by linking ECM functionality to end user application processes.
- ECM Strategy
Get your enterprise content management strategy right from the start and achieve better knowledge sharing, process optimization, and content security. Share information with customers, suppliers, and employees more efficiently.
- SAP Infrastructure Services
Enable growth, speed deployment, and reduce the risk and cost within your SAP application environment.
ECM Services for Microsoft
Increase knowledge worker productivity and adoption of a unified content management platform by extending access to business-critical content from standard Microsoft applications and user interfaces.