Special Benefit Programs
As an EMC employee, we offer you a wide range of programs to help ease the stress in your life and cope with unexpected situations that may arise:
- Adoption Assistance Program —Get reimbursed to a maximum of $4,000 plus medical expenses up to $1,000 for each child adopted, with a lifetime maximum of $10,000.
- Tuition Assistance Program — Get reimbursed for 100% of tuition and certain related expenses up to $5,250 per year for approved undergraduate courses and up to $10,000 for approved graduate courses.
- Domestic Partner Program — Join our benefit program for qualifying domestic partners if you are an EMC employee working at least 30 hours per week. Subject to insurance carrier limitations, the policy covers both same sex and opposite sex domestic partners residing in the United States who maintain a committed relationship and occupy the same residence.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Program — Gain coverage for custodial care, which includes services that assist a person with the activities of daily living. You and your spouses/domestic partners, parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, and grandparents-in-law are eligible. You will be offered guaranteed acceptance if enrolled within 90 days of your hire date, while family members need to provide evidence of insurability.
- Group Legal Plan — Get in-office representation for most legal situations through a large network of attorneys. This program also includes financial planning and tax advice services. If you are an EMC employee, you can enroll with 90 days of your hire date or during Open Enrollment.
- Personal Voluntary Plans — Cancer, accident, and/or hospital confinement policies are available from AFLAC to you and your dependents within 90 days of your hire date or during Open Enrollment.