Special Benefit Programs
As an EMC employee, we offer you a wide range of programs to help ease the stress in your life and cope with unexpected situations that may arise:
- Adoption Assistance Program — Get reimbursed to a maximum amount of $6,000 for each child adopted, with a lifetime maximum of $20,000.
- Parental Leave Program — Receive up to four weeks of paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child.
- Tuition Assistance Program — Get reimbursed for 100% of tuition and certain related expenses up to $5,250 per year for approved undergraduate courses and up to $50,000 lifetime for approved graduate courses.
- Group Legal Plan — Get in-office representation for most legal situations through a large network of attorneys. This program also includes financial planning and tax advice services. If you are an EMC employee, you can enroll with 90 days of your hire date or during Open Enrollment.
- Personal Voluntary Plans — Cancer, accident, and/or hospital confinement policies are available from AFLAC to you and your dependents within 90 days of your hire date or during Open Enrollment.