Learn more about connected government:
Government agencies face costly issues with paper due to the increasing volume and wide variety of documents that enter an agency. Issues include paper storage costs, inadequate access to information, escalating operational expenses associated with manual data entry and processing errors.
EMC digital office solutions enable the capture of all types of paper documents, faxes, and data. They also transform content into manageable electronic information and deliver it to content repositories, business systems, and databases.
Leverage EMC digital office solutions to:
- Reduce costs and improve efficiencies by eliminating manual data entry.
- Improve the quality and access to critical information by capturing and digitizing paper.
- Eliminate risk by capturing paper and secure digitized content.
Learn more about digital office solutions:
Automation of back office workflows will enable you to improve service delivery through faster, more transparent processes.
Examples from past customer engagements include:
- Tax processing—A revenue department processes 95 percent of tax returns within five days compared to processing times longer than a month.
- Correspondence management—An agency scans and classifies over 20,000 documents a year, launches predefined workflows, tracks responses, and saves records automatically.
- Investigations—By creating electronic bundles of 80 document types and automating the investigation workflow, this agency reduced delays while providing immediate online access.
What's the best way to move forward? Work with our partners who deliver configurable, out-of-the-box software solutions.
Learn more about developing case based applications:
Effective constituent communications reduce costs, shorten cycle times, and improve service levels. Examples from past customer engagements include:
- Reduced costs—Decreased staff, paper, and mailing costs by providing secure, Web-based access to reports.
- Consolidated systems—Increased productivity and reduced infrastructure costs by standardizing on a single, multichannel communications platform.
- Shortened cycle times—Cut change process times from months to weeks, lessening dependence on IT.
- Improved service levels—Used a centralized, Web-based system along with Microsoft® Word to provide case workers with timelier, better functionality.
- Increased client satisfaction—Created notices that were easier to read and understand.
Learn more about constituent communications:
EMC SourceOne™ is a family of next-generation information governance products for archiving, eDiscovery, and compliance. When paired with complementary hardware, only EMC SourceOne solutions can address your pressing information governance requirements.
Do more than just manage information: reduce operational and eDiscovery costs, mitigate risk, and ensure litigation readiness.
Laura DuBois, program director for IDC´s Storage Software practice, provides an overview on information governance strategies and her perspective on the EMC SourceOne product family.
Learn more about Information Governance:
Waiting for content.
In today's unpredictable markets, companies are feeling the squeeze—needing to achieve more with fewer resources in a shorter period of time. IT is under pressure both to control operational costs and to increase the value of information so the business can be more profitable.
EMC Consulting can help you develop strategies and tactics to break down barriers across business processes, applications, and infrastructure, so you can optimize the value of information and help your business thrive.
Leverage EMC Consulting to:
- Enable informed business decisions.
- Optimize business processes at every point of the customer lifecycle.
- Establish predictable and repeatable business practices.
- Speed innovation and enable market agility.