EMC Unified Infrastructure Manager Unifies, Simplifies and Speeds Virtual Data Center Delivery
Realize a simpler, faster way to Deploy and monitor Cloud Applications.
- EMC speeds delivery of cloud based services to IT consumers in support of ITaaS initiatives with new management tools.
With EMC's Unified Infrastructure Manager, the company helps customers transform IT organizations into a more responsive ones, while assuring availability of services with automated root cause and impact analysis.
- The tools help customers utilize a unified approach to managing the infrastructure service lifecycle — from the ability to create, provision/activate, change, monitor/alert, deactivate/release and decommission in one simple, fast way.
- EMC helps automate virtual application and infrastructure provisioning utilizing web-based, self-service portals.
- EMC's Unified Infrastructure Manager monitors components and infrastructure services across multiple Vblock platforms.
- Through EMC's VCE Vblock Infrastructure Platform, customers can create infrastructure services with both block and file based storage.
- Customers can now non-disruptively add or remove infrastructure component resources with the new unified storage tools from EMC.
EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing . Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com